Monday, October 13, 2008

Eschew. Bless you!

You know, I often have something to say, but I don't write it here on my blog because it's not like it's a complete thought, really. I somehow think that if I don't have a whole article's worth of commentary, then I should keep it to myself until I do. I guess I've never been a 'short and sweet' type of writer, nor am I really very good at grammar. But, I love words. I love vocabulary. I love to read the thesaurus and the dictionary for fun. I tend to elaborate and amplify. Never mind that I could say it in ten words or less...it's got to be a paragraph for me, when a sentence would do. So...perhaps the recognition of this fact in my own mind will jar something loose. You may actually begin to see more frequent posts here because I promise to begin to try to curb my appetite for all things loquacious and...

Eschew Obfuscation.

RM

No comments: